FIVE WAYS IN FIVE DAYS
WICKED is proud to support ‘AIDS 2014: Fund to end HIV', a giving account of the Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation, in conjunction with the 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014)
It's time we did something to change the world…FOR GOOD!
In Melbourne from July 20-25 2014, the 20th International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2014) will proudly take place. It is the premier gathering for those working in the field of HIV, as well as policy makers, persons living with HIV and other individuals committed to ending the epidemic. In its 10th anniversary year, and in support of the AIDS 2014 conference being hosted in Melbourne, the musical WICKED is offering five ways to help fundraise for this incredibly valuable cause.
WICKED’s FIVE WAYS IN FIVE DAYS campaign gives you five amazing ways to support ‘AIDS 2014: Fund to end HIV', a giving account of the Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation, at the five days of performances during the week of the 20th International AIDS Conference in Melbourne from 20 July to 26 July.
1. TICKET DONATION: Buy a ticket to WICKED in Melbourne for performances from July 20-26 and you can add a donation from $5 to your ticket via Ticketmaster which will go straight to the fundraising cause.
2. BUCKET COLLECTIONS: For all performances from July 20 – 26 you will be able to make a donation via bucket collections taking place at the theatre at the conclusion of the show. Look for the volunteers collecting funds as you exit the theatre!
3. RAFFLE #1 – AFTERNOON TEA WITH THE STARS!: Buy a raffle ticket at the Regent Theatre for your chance to win a luxurious afternoon tea experience at Sofitel Melbourne On Collins with WICKED’s leading ladies, Lucy Durack and Jemma Rix. Tickets are on sale from one hour prior to the show from July 20 – 25.
4. RAFFLE #2 – WICKED VIP NIGHT OUT: Buy a raffle ticket at the Regent Theatre for your chance to win a VIP experience including two A reserve tickets to WICKED, a backstage tour and one nights Accommodation at the Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. Tickets are on sale from one hour prior to the show from July 20 – 25.
5. LIMITED EDITION POSTER: Purchase a limited edition WICKED and 20th International AIDS Conference poster signed by the entire cast of WICKED from the theatre during the week of the conference.
This 10th Anniversary tour of “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times) stars Lucy Durack as Glinda and Jemma Rix as Elphaba, both reprising the roles which shot them to stardom during the original Australian tour, theatre legend Reg Livermore, as The Wizard and Nathan Carter as (Dr Dillamond). Joining the WICKED Company in his first musical theatre leading role is Steve Danielsen as Fiyero, while doyenne of stage and screen, Maggie Kirkpatrick returns as Madame Morrible. The role of Nessarose is played by newcomer Emily Cascarino, while Edward Grey plays Boq.
Broadway’s #1 show for an unprecedented ten consecutive years, WICKED has been declared “A Cultural Phenomenon” by Variety and “The Best Musical of the Decade” by Entertainment Weekly.
WICKED plays in the Regent Theatre, Melbourne for a strictly limited season prior to touring to Sydney and Brisbane.
WICKED is very proud to support ‘AIDS 2014: Fund to end HIV', a giving account of the Lord Mayor's Charitable Foundation.
Venue: Regent Theatre, Melbourne
Season: NOW PLAYING
Performance Times: Wed–Sat 8.00pm, Wed 1.00pm, Sat 2.00pm, Sun 1.00pm and 6.30pm
Bookings: wickedthemusical.com.au or 1300 111 011
For more information about the Lord Mayor’s Charitable Foundation and ‘AIDS 2014: Fund to end HIV' giving account www.lmcf.org.au
For more information about AIDS 2014 www.aids2014.org
Twitter: @AIDS_conference #AIDS2014
For more information on WICKED go to www.wickedthemusical.com.au