This week’s weekly wrap of what’s happening in Australian musical theatre here and abroad
* Fiddler on the Roof now playing at The Capitol Theatre, Sydney.
* Georgy Girl now playing at The State Theatre, Sydney.
* Ghost now playing at Theatre Royal, Sydney.
* RENT now playing at Hayes Theatre, Potts Point through to April 17.
* The Detective’s Handbook playing at Hayes Theatre, Potts Point from April 21 to May 7.
* The Original Grease playing at The Seymour Centre, Sydney through to May 7.
* Bastard Territory playing at The Greenhouse, QTC through to April 16.
* The Sound of Music now playing at QPAC through to May 1.
* CROSSxROADS playing at Chapel off Chapel, Prahran from April 15-30
* Matilda the Musical now playing at The Princess Theatre.
* Song Contest- The Almost Eurovision Experience. Now playing at Alex Theatre, St Kilda through to May 1.
* Twins – Trevor Ashley and Rhonda Burchmore now playing at The Arts Centre, Melbourne through to April 17.
* CATS playing at The Crown Theatre, Perth from April 16 to May 8.
There are currently many shows in rehearsal including Singin’ in the Rain, Tick, Tick… Boom and We Will Rock You.
David Harris is starring as Billy Crocker in Anything Goes which opened on Broadway last week .
Amity Dry has written a new musical; Reality Staged which is being workshopped this week.
For further information: www.facebook.com/realitystaged
Adelaide Cabaret Festival
Tickets on sale now. With a lineup including Bobby Fox, Debora Krizak, Emma Pask, Tom Burlinson, Rhonda Burchmore, Trevor Ashley, Helen Dallimore, Naomi Price and many more
Hayes Theatre Cabaret Festival
With a lineup including Simon Burke, Helen Dallimore, Philip Quast and Gillian Cosgriff.
Information and tickets at: http://www.hayestheatre.com.au/what-s-on/cabaret-season-2016/