These workshops are all about you. They will be run as professional auditions so that you have an authentic experience with current industry professionals.
All participants will go through each step of a regular audition day. There will be plenty of Q&A time throughout the day. You will be sent a copy of notes written by the panel specifically for you, based on what they have seen of you on the day. This information is designed to help you work on your skills as you move forward in your training and career.
• The day will run from 9:30am until 6pm with a 45 minute lunch break.
• There are only 30 places available for each workshop, to ensure that enough time is devoted to each discipline.
• All applicants must be over the age of 17 at the commencement of the course.
• Applicants will only be accepted upon submission of a photo/headshot and biography/CV, and by submitting the completed registration form. Each applicant’s biography should indicate all training and interests in musical theatre performance.
• The workshop fee is $330.00 inclusive of GST.
• At the moment these courses are being run in Melbourne, Sydney dates are to be announced
WORKSHOP COACHES (for full biographies go to our website)
Stephen Amos – Musical Director
Stephen Gray – Musical Director
Yvette Lee – Choreographer
Lynne Ruthven – Casting Director
BOOK YOURSELF A PLACE
To register your interest in the upcoming audition workshop, please go to our website www.lynneruthvencasting.com and download the application form and email the completed form along with your headshot and biography/CV to [email protected]