Blue Saint Productions presents “Songs For A New World” at Chapel off Chapel June 2-12. With a small, powerhouse cast and a driving, exquisitely crafted score running the gamut of today’s popular music, Songs For A New World is a great way to bring the next generation into the theatre.
About The Author
James’ professional début was ‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’ Melbourne Zoo, 2014. Previous credits include a MTGV nomination for best ‘Leading Male’ as Joseph in ‘JOSEPH…AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT’ (Windmill), commendation for ‘Supporting Male Lead’ as Willard Hewitt 'FOOTLOOSE' (Panorama), MTGV nomination Male Dancing Ensemble 'PIPPIN' (Waterdale) and Lyrebird nomination for 'Best Number in a Variety' as Rudolpho in ‘MATILDA’ (OTG). Off stage, James is sought over his extensive experiences in filming and photographing theatre, which has included Australia’s leading professional productions of LES MIS, LEGALLY BLONDE, WICKED, GREASE and ROCKY HORROR to name a few. His film work has aired on CH7, CH10 and ABC, including the 7PM PROJECT, STUDIO 10 and THE MORNING SHOW through several episodes. James’ also the head of digital media for TheatrePeople and the owner/producer for TAKE THE MIC, a contemporary music company.
- Another Record-Breaking Year for Adelaide Fringe and Ready to Face the Challenges Ahead
- Sydney Opera House presents Let’s go on with the show
- School holiday activities to keep your little ones inspired this winter
- Victorian NAIDOC Week comes to life
- Further updates on Victorian Opera’s 2020 performances