Jersey Boys Melbourne 2012 Season. Red Carpet Opening Night!
About The Author
James’ professional début was ‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’ Melbourne Zoo, 2014. Previous credits include a MTGV nomination for best ‘Leading Male’ as Joseph in ‘JOSEPH…AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT’ (Windmill), commendation for ‘Supporting Male Lead’ as Willard Hewitt 'FOOTLOOSE' (Panorama), MTGV nomination Male Dancing Ensemble 'PIPPIN' (Waterdale) and Lyrebird nomination for 'Best Number in a Variety' as Rudolpho in ‘MATILDA’ (OTG). Off stage, James is sought over his extensive experiences in filming and photographing theatre, which has included Australia’s leading professional productions of LES MIS, LEGALLY BLONDE, WICKED, GREASE and ROCKY HORROR to name a few. His film work has aired on CH7, CH10 and ABC, including the 7PM PROJECT, STUDIO 10 and THE MORNING SHOW through several episodes. James’ also the head of digital media for TheatrePeople and the owner/producer for TAKE THE MIC, a contemporary music company.
March 28, 2016
July 29, 2011
December 10, 2014
May 7, 2018
- Dance It Out – free dance sessions by Rawcus Ensemble for disabled and non-disabled people.
- Woodleigh School Present the Crucible: A radio Play
- Antipodes Theatre Company Presents Bumpwell Manor
- MOIRA BLUMENTHAL PRODUCTIONS Looking for your script or short story
- Merchant of Venice for live-streamed August performances