Special live performance by Jaymee Lee Hanekon reprising her role from StageArts The Color Purple at the March 2017 Industry Night.
Join us for our upcoming show on May 22nd – tickets will sell out – BOOK ONLINE –
About The Author
James’ professional début was ‘BEAUTY AND THE BEAST’ Melbourne Zoo, 2014. Previous credits include a MTGV nomination for best ‘Leading Male’ as Joseph in ‘JOSEPH…AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR DREAMCOAT’ (Windmill), commendation for ‘Supporting Male Lead’ as Willard Hewitt 'FOOTLOOSE' (Panorama), MTGV nomination Male Dancing Ensemble 'PIPPIN' (Waterdale) and Lyrebird nomination for 'Best Number in a Variety' as Rudolpho in ‘MATILDA’ (OTG). Off stage, James is sought over his extensive experiences in filming and photographing theatre, which has included Australia’s leading professional productions of LES MIS, LEGALLY BLONDE, WICKED, GREASE and ROCKY HORROR to name a few. His film work has aired on CH7, CH10 and ABC, including the 7PM PROJECT, STUDIO 10 and THE MORNING SHOW through several episodes. James’ also the head of digital media for TheatrePeople and the owner/producer for TAKE THE MIC, a contemporary music company.
October 13, 2017
- Opera Australia’s first fully digital spectacular, Aida, set for Melbourne premiere
- Due to Demand New shows Added – ‘This Effing Lady!’
- Benjamin Knapton Talks Shaun the Sheep’s Circus Show.
- Light and sound wonderland, The Lighthouse, set to illuminate Arts Centre Melbourne
- MTC: The Lifespan of a Fact