To celebrate Bastille Day today, July 14th, we take a look at the Top Ten Things our Cosette has been up to in Australia since Les Misérables opened last year.
The original Les Misérables manuscript was on display at the State Library in Melbourne.
This is the original illustration of our darling Cosette.
So let’s look at the modern day Cosette enjoying her time in Australia …
1. Cosette celebrating the announcement of Kinky Boots coming to Australia (opening at Her Majesty’s Theatre in Melbourne’s East End Theatre District – the place Cosette called home for 6 months).
2. Cosette at the tennis.
3. Cosette at the Grand Prix. (She likes waving large flags.)
4. Cosette enjoying the cricket.
5. Cosette celebrating Australia Day. (She needed those sunnies during her Perth season!)
6. Cosette with a heart full of love for Valentine’s Day – and an idea for the perfect date night.
7. Cosette filling your Christmas stockings (with tickets to Les Misérables of course!)
8. Cosette at Easter.
9. Cosette in AFL Grand Final footy fever.
10. And finally, a grateful Cosette thanking her fans.
No, thank you Cosette.
Les Misérables is currently playing in Sydney.
For tickets and more information: www.lesmis.com.au