In times like these, the arts play an essential role in brightening our days, lifting our spirits and helping people find creative outlets. We want give our audiences some of the joy, curiosity and entertainment that a trip to the theatre would usually provide.
MTC NOW is a weekly collection of digital content curated by MTC. It will be delivered to people via email with some items also shared across social media.
People can expect content such as:
- A virtual tour of MTC HQ
- videos giving insight into the theatre production process
- interviews with actors & creatives
- recommendations from MTC’s artistic team – books, music, articles, TV shows etc.
- a bake off – MTC style! Audiences will have the chance to recreate a show-stopping cake inspired by the first three shows of our season, designed by an MTC staff member who appeared on Masterchef
- audio recordings/podcasts of play readings & in conversation events such as Barrie Kosky and David Hare)
- We’re looking into the possibility of producing audio plays or readings
This list has the capacity to evolve over time and respond to what audiences enjoy and want more of.
MTC NOW – Theatre Anywhere: www.mtc.com.au/MTCNOW