VIDEO FEATURE: Hairspray takes Sydney by storm.
About The Author
an is currently writing his PhD in musical theatre at Monash University and holds a master's degree in musical theatre, a bachelor's degree in drama, an AMusA in flute performance, and a Graduate Certificate in Higher Education. His honours thesis was entitled Transposition in Jonathan Larson's RENT, and his master's examined Jason Robert Brown's early-career compositional techniques. In his extra-curricular life he is a sought-after musical director and runs a thriving vocal studio from his home in Clayton South. Visit www.iannisbet.com for more information.
- Jagged Little Pill will reopen Theatre Royal Sydney in September 2021
- Kirsten von Bibra Discusses The Cane
- MICF:Lauren Bok – It’s A Long Way To The Bok (If You Wanna Sausage Roll)
- Australian cast of Moulin Rouge announced!
- Opera Australia’s first fully digital spectacular, Aida, set for Melbourne premiere