Presented by Babirra Music Theatre
Friday 11 October 8pm
Saturday 12 October 2pm
Saturday 12 October 8pm
Sunday 13 October 2pm
Thursday 17 October 8pm
Friday 18 October 8pm
Saturday 19 October 2pm
Saturday 19 October 8pm
Full $46, Conc $42, Child $38, Family (2 adults + 2 children) $160
Group of 10+ $42 per person (please contact the Box Office for group bookings)
*Opening Night Gala Supper is an additional $15 per ticket.
Based on the 1968 film, Mel Brooks’ musical The Producers is a laugh-out-loud, outrageous, crowd-pleasing farce that has been a smash hit since its 2001 debut. It ran for more than 6 years on Broadway and won an un-precedented 12 Tony Awards, a record that still stands today.
Fading Broadway producer Max Bialystock is desperate to get to the top of his profession again, and he finds an unlikely ally in mousey accountant Leo Bloom, who hypothesises that one could make far more money with a flop of a show than with a hit. Together, the two set out to produce the worst musical ever to hit Broadway, with the worst script, the worst director, and the worst cast they can find; they will raise two million dollars to finance the show, take the money and head to Rio when the show inevitably closes after just one performance. Too bad for Bialystock and Bloom that, against all odds, the show is a total hit!
With many great songs by Mel Brooks including: I Wanna Be A Producer, Keep It Gay, and the show-stopping Springtime For Hitler, The Producers is hilarious, light-hearted entertainment that guarantees you lots of laughs and a smile on your face as you leave.
For more information, phone the Box Office on 9262 6555 or email [email protected]
– Booking fees apply per transaction, not per ticket.
– $4.00 via phone and $3.00 via online. No fee when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
– Concession: Seniors Card (60+), Government Concession Card, full time students 16 years and older with valid ID card.
– Children: Children 15 years and under.
– Under 24 months: free of charge if held by carer and not occupying a seat.
– Family Ticket: Strictly 2 Adults and 2 children