Everyone’s favourite game show hostess, Dolly Diamond presents a return of the top-rating television hit classic for Midsumma 2017.
Each night six famous faces – much-loved celebrities alongside treasured members of Australia’s LGBTI community – will help audience contestants win fabulous prizes.
Among those making Dolly Di*mond’s Bl*nkety Bl*nks an unforgettable and hilarious night for all are:
– Callum Francis & Toby Francis – Stars of Kinky Boots the Musical
– Rowena Allen – Victoria’s Gender & Sexuality Commissioner
– Anthony Callea – Singer-songwriter
– Tim Campbell – Singer and actor
– Joel Creasey – Comedian
– Virginia Trioli & Michael Rowland – ABC TV News Breakfast hosts
– Rhonda Burchmore – Entertainer & author
– Cal Wilson – Comedian & TV personality
– Gamble Breaux – The Real Housewives of Melbourne
– Daniel Witthaus – LGBTI advocate
– Fiona Patten – Australian Sex Party
– Ally Fowler & Tottie Goldsmith – Chantoozies
– Ash Flanders – Actor
– The Sparrow Men – Improv comedians
It’s variety, comedy and old school entertainment at its best. Or certainly its funniest! UK born cabaret icon, Dolly Diamond is completely in her element, with her sharp-tongued wit and comedy genius.
Having enjoyed seasons in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Perth, New York and London performing for sell-out crowds in world-class venues, Dolly is thrilled to be returning to Chapel Off Chapel for Midsumma.
“For those of you who haven’t experienced one of my shows you’re in for a real treat. And if you have, I expect you’re still smiling,” Dolly says. “I love to work with an audience, not against them. That way, we all laugh together. I couldn’t be happier returning for Midsumma 2017 with this crazy game show/cabaret extravaganza!”
Dolly Diamond has just returned from a tour of regional Victoria with Gender and Sexuality Commissioner Rowena Allen and LGBTI advocate Daniel Witthaus on the Equality Roadshow. As well, Dolly gives many hours in a voluntary capacity to public awareness campaigns including Blue September, the Victorian AIDS Council, marriage equality organisations, Beyond Blue and Berry Street. Dolly is also Artistic Director of the 2017 Melbourne Cabaret Festival.
DOLLY DI*MOND’S BL*NKETY BL*NKS
January 20 – 28, Fri-Sat 8pm, Sun 7pm
Chapel Off Chapel, 12 Little Chapel Street, Prahran