Win a double pass to Blank Tiles
18th February at 9.45pm
To enter, email email@example.com with your name and your current favourite word to use.
SCRABBLE World Champion, Austin Michaels (played by Dylan Cole) knew over 200,000 words. Then he was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease.
Since then Austin has been in a race against time to document his memories, his greatest achievements, before they fade from his mind and the world forever. Once the toast of the board game world, Austin’s life was full of bottomless champagne and endless parties. But now it’s Nescafe and doctor’s appointments as he spends his time searching for the right words.
Let Austin tell you his story… If he can remember…
“A performance worth of an Academy award!” – TalkFringe.com
“Blank Tiles brilliantly shows off Cole’s flair for the poignant, unique and lovely” – Web Wombat
“If you’re planning on seeing anything at Fringe this year, Blank Tiles is a must.” – Pop Culture-Y
“Amazingly clever and kind of mind blowing!” – The Advertiser
Presented by: Dylan Cole
Some past productions include
* The Moon in Me — Melbourne Fringe 2014, Adelaide Fringe 2015, MICF 2015
* Safety First — Melbourne Fringe 2013, Adelaide Fringe 2014, MICF 2014
* NED: Ideas you’ll never have — FRINGEWORLD Perth 2015, Melbourne Fringe 2012, Adelaide Fringe 2013
* Lettuce Play – Adelaide Fringe 2015, MICF 2015
* The Last Lunch – Melbourne Fringe 2013, Adelaide Fringe 2014, MICF 2014
* Wizard Sandwiches – Melbourne Fringe 2012